Blogroll

Friday 13 May 2011

Bobbi Brown long-wear eyeshadow- Antique gold

Hello my long lost beautiful followers :)

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently...i know i always apologise for not posting much but i've been really busy recently doing some overtime at work and other commitments.

Anyway, i was shopping last week in House of Fraser (Westfield) and decided to head to the Bobbi Brown counter...as you would. My eyes fixated on the long-wear eyeshadows i've been eye-ing up online for quite some time so i decided to swatch some on my hand. I had about 9 different swatches but my eyes were fixed on one particular pot called Black pearl. Unfortunately they didn't have anymore in stock so i opted for Antique gold. Its very similar to a Barry M dazzle dust pot i got...
Anyway, i wore it today and it looked really good :) Can't wait to get Black pearl....
Priced at £16.50/ £17 (can't remember) it is a little expensive but nonetheless worth it. I wouldn't go as far as buying the whole collection but will invest in a few when i'm feeling a lil generous and don't mind spalshing out on myself :)






(Excuse my dryyyy hands!)

Toodle peep,

Ellister X

3 comments:

  1. AOA ellister,I just discovered ur blog....its interesting and i would love to know more about ur paper project and all. Good luck with what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the eyeshadow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete